Tuesday, July 10, 2012

hello, here's everything

hey, you're a statue

and you're a RIVER!


all the honey in all the land, next to all the mustard. guess where all my dollars went?

right, and then we ran into Kanye. Here's an unedited, unzoomed photo my freakishly tall sister took. They're basically best friends, based on proximity.

I'm in.

This is, actually, without hyperbole or even exaggeration, my favourite place in the world.

sneak attack photo.

HELLO LITTLE GOOSE!!! we are almost a decade apart! ISNT THAT WEIRD.

How stressed do these horses look? I mean, really.

Found an empty statue-holder, filled it with a little sis.




champagne cruise? hay, shore.

SHIT.

"Imagine if Disney did an edition of the Catacombes?"


(imagine if we did a black metal photo shoot there?)


REALLY HEAVY, YOU GUYS.


This is the cover of my sci-fi movie "Girls Within".

But then WE rode Disney's "The Catacombs" and all was fine!

Then we ran into Tyler and James, and all was hilarious and the best.

Really desperate for snuggles, cozied up to a statue.

Gettin' down with my inner (now outer) fat kid.

Pretty indicative, personality-wise.

GIVE ME ALL THE TREATS.

ALL OF THEM.

Hi, dad. 

Flower market? Are you kidding me? Do you not understand that I am the hugest girl? Do you not get that I would kill (greenery) for a fresh, green, flowery apartment every day? I buy vase after vase to house you, little darlings. I want to be enveloped in flowers.


Whatever, it's a tower, hey.

THE COOLEST GUY IN MONTMARTRE.

View, whatever.

Making dinner, not easy. Picking up fresh, day-of ingredients, considerably easier.

So, so, so stoked to finally be here. HELLO, YOURE GLORIOUS.

These are dinosaurs. You would have to be insane to mess with them.

No part of this post was concise, well-worded, or well-thought out. Enjoy at own risk, but know that your intellect would be better stimulated elsewhere.

No comments: